Thursday, January 11, 2007

Things the Dalai Lama never says out loud.

Man if I could just afford that PS3.
Ziggy cartoons are lame.
Maybe they’ll take me to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles for dinner.
Where is my Addidas sweatshirt?
I love that Tickle me Elmo.
When is Ice Cube gonna do another movie?
I wonder if the Penguins are going to have to leave Pittsburg
Can you start my orange for me?
Damnit another paper cut.
I could really use a triple latte about now.
My internet connection is too dang slow.
Junk in the trunk
Why hasn’t Snoop called me back yet?
Do these shoes match my outfit?
Prayer time… again?
Man I drank waaay to much last night.
Is it ‘Rock the cash box’ or ‘rock the cat box’?
Those diet pills make me jittery.
I wonder how many Euros I can get for that statue.
Someone wake me up in time for Anderson Cooper.
Man… I wanted a bigger iPod for Christmas
Weeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: