- A grilled cheese sandwich for a dollar was a deal even in the 90s.
- Sometimes a boy speaking french sounds kinda sexy... even when he's just reading the directions for baking clay.
- I'm lucky to have as much as I have.
- Just because a cow tastes good doesn't mean her momma didn't love her.
- Emulsifying garlic infused oil into your holandaise is like a little bit of heaven.
- Sometimes spending the evening laying on the couch with someone you won't be doing is wicked sweet.
- The floor of a bus isn't the worst place to sleep.
- Dancing to a 22 minute Dead Jam IS an aerobic workout.
- Vegetarians don't taste like vegtables.
- Squishing you toes in the soil brings you closer to your mother.
- Sometimes saying 'see you later' means "Goodbye."
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Things I Forgot About
My friend Bear recently graced me with his hippie stink. This was the longest continuous amount of time we had spent together in 10 years or so. It's great fun reliving the old times and laughing about the good times... and catching up on all the times we have spent apart. We've known each other for so long that it is much like the times we spent together were entire lives ago. Here are some things that I had not necessarily forgotten. I just hadn't remembered them in a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment