
Do you remember that afternoon we fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up your dirty sock was in my hand?
I still remember that red couch and how every time I sat on the middle cushion i would sink past the broken spring because my legs are so short. We used to find all manner of foreign matter stuffed in there - like that night we were watching a rerun of Northern Exposure and i reached down to grab my lighter and pulled out an entire piece of pizza. Funny how when you find a piece of pizza in the fridge everyone claims it, but you find an old crusty piece jammed between couch cushions and no one wants it.
Frankie mentioned the red couch in his last letter. He might have told you this before... you may have even know it then - but at one time there was a brick of weed, 8 ounces of heroin and enough coke to 'make a grown man blush' hidden in the frame of that thing. Now, I don't know how much coke it takes to make a grown man blush but I imagine if you've got a brick of weed and half a pound of black tar, the coke is really inconsequential. He says that when the cops came over that night to check on the crazy neighbor he laid down so none of us would offer the cops a seat.
Like part of police training is a certification in super sensitive smell.
I'm still not sure if it's Kosher to be sending mail from prison about old drug deals and where you hid your stash. I guess if it made it's way out then it's okay right? I can't imagine... that shit could still be stashed in there. Who ended up with that couch anyway?
1 comment:
When the fuck are you going to update your friggin' blog, woman?!
Post a Comment